Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekly Winners

Original Post on10/19/08 at Half-Past Kissin' Time

I call this, "Fall Colors, Part Two." To those of you living in states that have no fall colors, I hope you enjoy these. This is why we live in this "God-forsaken" place; He only forsakes us in January-March. I'll take snow over hurricanes, earthquakes, and tornadoes any day!

Our driveway...These colors feed my soul...And speaking of colors, check out my mom's black and blue arm! She was a good enough sport to let me take her photo the other night when we went back to the hospital to get her checked out again (Who knew that this kind of swelling and bruising was "to be expected?")

Warning: This is bad! Back up right now if you are easily upset or grossed out!


Don't say I didn't warn you...
Poor Mom. She sure is a trooper, though; how many of you would let someone take your photo after three days without a shower?!

For more Weekly Winners, visit Sarcastic Mom, photographer extraordinaire!
blog comments powered by Disqus
 

design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates