Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sundays in My City



I've been so busy this week, I haven't been outside in the daylight. Consequently, my Sundays in My City pics are from my house, instead.

Here's how much Beef Barley soup I ended up with (the pot is half-full):




The soup swap was really nice; two of my sisters, my sister-in-law Karen and niece Abby, plus my mom swapped Beef Barley, Southwest Taco, Chicken Vegetable, Tomato Bisque, and Chili soups after enjoying some samples and salad for lunch :)




Cooper had some company in Homer (Mary's Australian Shepard), who helped Cooper watched for squirrels while we ate.




Mom and Homer cuddled a little bit...



Then, she told this joke:

A little girl about 13 came down the stairs in a tight, very immodest shirt and was confronted by her grandma as she went to leave for school, "What in the world are you doing? You can't go out like that; I can see right through your shirt!"

"Oh, Grandma..." the girl replied, pointing to her tiny breasts. "These are nothing but rosebuds!" She left for school. When she came home, she was met by her grandma coming down the stairs wearing no shirt or bra.

"Grandma! Have you lost your mind?!  I hope you're not going out like that!"

"What?!" replied Grandma. "I thought you'd like to see my hanging baskets!"

Visit Unknown Mami to read posts to take that image out of your mind....You'll be glad you did :)

[originally posted Sunday, January 18, 2010]
 

design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates